About OPP Gallery
OPP Gallery is the premier bike gallery site to showcase your ride. This isn't the run of the mill bike gallery: this is the ULITMATE collection in enthusiast bikes. We subcategorize by popularity, ranking, modification, and the coveted OPP APPROVED AWARD. We also have strict approval process, demanding the most detail and encouraging the highest quality pictures and descriptive explanations. Why? Because we want you to know what our customers are doing. We want to see all rides even if you do not purchase products from us. You spend weeks-months-years pimping up your ride, so why not spend a few minutes ensuring that its shown to the world in its FULL glory!
Case Submission Guide
Don't bother to submit your case if:
So what makes for a GOOD submission?
- You have a REAL mofo. You just got your ride from the showroom and put a sticker on it, or taken a sticker off. You will be laughed at and promptly deleted.
- If you are not serious about showing off your bad as Mofo ride. We want details and descriptions.
- If you have crappy looking pictures. We don't want blurry, fuzzy, out of focus pics you took using your little brothers PlayMate webcam.
- Submit GOOD pictures. We want clarity, and detail.
- Take Multiple Pictures:
- Show off multiple angles (don't just take 5 of the front - d'oh!)
- Show pics of all sides and top maybe even bottom.
- Show before and after pics if you are clever enuf to take pics before. We always forget!
- Show before and after pics if this is a project of yours.
- Show different mod stages as you work on your project! Cool!
- Submit nice size pictures, we will resize all pics if they are too big (* but please, no bigger than 1024x768).
- Be descriptive when submitting your bike pictures.
BIG MOFO WARNING: We will reject any pics that are crappy or sloppy looking. If you want to submit lame ass pics that nobody can make out, submit them to some other gallery. If we can't tell whether it's a bike or your Uncle Bob's BBQ, its not going to make the cut!
- In the description field, tell us details of what you did.
- List special products that you used, steps that you took - there's no such thing as including too much info!
What NOT to do in your submissions
When submitting ANY content at all, whether it is a case or a comment on a case:
- Don't use explicit language. Use all the witty friendly insults you want but keep the overall attitude clean. Just because we call it "moforides" doesn't mean we want rampant use of excessive swearing.
- NO Bullshit please! Be honest what you did to your bike!
- Do NOT comment on other bikes just for the sake of posting up "signatures". Congratulate fellow builders, criticize their work, etc, but don't spam the comments.