Shop by Manufacturer:
Carbon Fiber Motorcycle Fairings / Motorcycle Bodywork
OPP Racing is a leader in motorcycle race fairings and street motorcycle fairings. We offer everything from OEM replica panels to World Superbike designs in Carbon Fiber, Texalium, Carbon Kevlar and Fiberglass.
FullSix Carbon by CDT Elite-Series Motorcycle Fairings is the lightest, strongest, most flexible and most beautiful carbon fiber available and is manufactured with the same raw materials, production processes and even personnel as MotoGP, World Superbike, Ducati Factory and Formula 1 bodywork. Featuring the vacuum bagged, pre-pregnated and autoclaved production method, elite series motorcycle bodywork is available for select Ducati and MV Agusta models.
Pro-Series Motorcycle Fairings by OPP is the perfect blend of quality and economy. Super strong and flexible, vacuum bagging allows a perfect distribution of resin throughout the piece. The result? Perfectly thin motorcycle fairings with smooth shiny finish. Pro series bodywork currently available for limited (but expanding) applications.
- Race fairing designs replicated from and used by professional race teams
- Superbike, Supersport, Endurance Racing
- 2-piece redesign for increased strength (upper fairing and lower fairing, separate side panels often eliminated)
- Enclosed lower fairing to retain >4QT of liquids, approved for AMA racing
- OEM replica bodywork also available to retain stock look
- Multiple configurations to accommodate all riders
- Race fairings (no headlight holes, no passenger seats, optional racing seat foam)
- Street motorcycle fairings (accommodates OEM headlights (additional charge), motorcycle tail with optional passenger seats, optional rear light cut-out on tail fairing, etc)
- Additional reinforcement on all motorcycle fairing mounting points for greater durability and ease of install (Carbon Kevlar or additional layers of Carbon)
- 2-3 layers of fabric and no fiberglass fillings. If you order carbon fiber fairings that's what you're getting!
- Only Epoxy Resin is used for OPP carbon fairings, carbon kevlar fairings, and titanium silver fairings
- Only Iso-ester resin is used in OPP fiberglass fairings
- Read the Carbon Fiber 101 Article to learn why Iso-ester / Epoxy bodywork is superior to the cheap polyester fairings that most other companies offer
- Production method varies by series, refer to top of page for more info
- High temperature curing on all motorcycle fairings for added strength
- Rolled edges on motorcycle fairings so it retains a rigid structure at 200+ mph speeds
- Additional reinforcement at key areas for additional strength on all motorcycle fairings